Friday, January 13, 2012

School ; Blah ; Blugh

School starts up next week ... let me pretend, for a few moments, that I'm excited. I actually had a dream last night that I was back in class ... more of a nightmare really. I'm not ready to tackle all of this studying and test stuff again ... I mean, I'm ready but I'd rather not do it. But nothing in life is handed to you! You have to work hard to achieve the goals that you want to accomplish.
I won't lie. I put off all of the classes I need to finish my degree and I'm focusing on JUST completing the medic program right now. Human Anatomy went great last semester until the teacher and I got into it & he degraded me in front of the whole class ... Medical Terminology never went great. That bitch always had it out for me. I should've known when turning my final paper in, that I worked my ass off on and got every single fact into that I could, she would give me less than half credit just to fail me.
The thing is WVU is better in the long run, you have huge classes, the teachers don't know you by name and personally attack you & most of your assignments are completed online. WVU just didn't have the program I wanted ... so I'm stuck at Fairmont.
I got into Alderson ... buut turned it down, for now. I might as well just stay where I'm at and continue the road I'm on .. and then move on to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment