Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bullshiting through Boredom

I could sit here and bullshit an entire blog about love, and how it fucked me up and how afraid of commitment I am now OR I could just be mature about it and say that I've only learned, positive things, from every single thing I've gone through.
I'll choose the mature approach because I have learned a lot from the experiences I've been through. I can't stand when girls make a big deal out of a break up, or a guy cheating on her. If you have to post it on facebook, even as one of those bullshit subliminal messages through song lyrics posted as your status, you probably need to look in the mirror, smack yourself & grow the hell up. Life's rough & you realistically have years to find someone to spend your life with, so LIVE in the moment, DO what you FEEL and above all BE HAPPY with the life that you're living and the lessons you've learned from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment