Wednesday, December 29, 2010

World of Warcraft : Cataclysm

I only have a few, minor complaints regarding Cataclysm:

I've been leveling a Worgen Warrior. I've been playing WoW for a year & I can tell you that I have never seen anything like how you level Worgens. There's videos to watch, frequently, extremely interactive quests. For anyone who has played WoW, prior to the release of Cataclysm you know what I'm talking about.
I'm trying to level mine, now, like I always have, but even all of the basic quests in common places like Westfall have changed!
IDK about all of this, you can't just change everything around and expect it to be alright. It makes it harder on those of us who have been playing for awhile!
I'm getting the hang of it & oddly, my Worgen is becoming my favorite character! Wouldn't have seen that one coming! lol It's taking some getting used to, but finally I'm catching on to the Worgen thing!
Also, everything is re gening so fast that you're up a creek without a paddle almost instantly after completing some quests. It's making everything tougher!

No comments:

Post a Comment